Highland Park Distillery

  • Highland Park distillery established in 1798, by Magnus Eunson probably. It is the northernmost distillery in Scotland & the name rather is due to the fact that the distillery was founded on an area called High Park or from the High Park spring, which is still its water source.

  • Whisky distillery from Orkney, Islands region in Scotland.

  • Produces Single Malt Whisky & has capacity 2.5 million litres per annum.

  • The distillery is open, operated by Highland Distillers & owned by The Edrington Group from 1999 – present.

  • In 1826 Highland Park receives a license to distill whisky. It’s also the year Robert Borwick builds the current distillery and assumes control. In 1898 James Grant expands the number of stills from two to four. In 1986 opened a visitor centre. In 1999, under a new ownership, Highland Park has continued to develop and expand, the distillery and visitor centre underwent an enormous renovation, with over £2 million being spent.

Highland Park Logo orkney islands region scotland single malt whisky highland park distillery

Visit Website

Start typing and press Enter to search